Data communication solutions implementation and maintenance outsourcing
Sector: Financial services
IMPLEMENTATION, MAINTENANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OF UNIFIED CORPORATE DATA TRANSMISSION NETWORK OF UNICREDIT BANK IN BALTICS
JSC Unicredit Finance
- To separate the data transmission network from the UniCredit group’s network for the purpose of ensuring operative implementation of network modifications and modifications of the multimedia communication solution in the offices of the Baltic States;
- To reduce the costs of the data transmission services and attract a long-term partner for the support of implementation of new ICT solutions;
- To ensure migration of the IT infrastructure of UniCredit bank to a new data centre;
- To plan and implement the local network infrastructure in the new office of the bank.
Within the project, the following tasks were performed:
- Development of the technical design and network security solution of the corporate network of the Bank in the Baltic States and agreement of the solution with the IT and security manager of UniCredit Group (IT Austria);
- Delivery and provision of high availability (redundant communication channels, network and network security equipment) corporate data transmission services in cooperation with LLC Globalcom;
- Implementation and administration of the security solution for the data transmission network of the Bank in the Baltic States (including data encryption);
- Proactive online monitoring of the availability, quality and security parameters of the data transmission network of the Bank in the Baltic States, detection of incidents, fault clearance process management, reports on provided services;
- Development and implementation of the technical design for migration of IT infrastructure of the Bank to the new data centre, support during the migration process;
- Development and implementation of the local computer network in the new office of the Bank.
As a result, the Bank:
- acquired a partner providing operative support within IT change management processes, selection and implementation of new ICT solutions;
- considerably reduced the costs for the data transmission network in the Baltic States, improving the functionality, availability and quality of the data communications.